roast vegetables, right? OMG. PUHLEEEZ roast your green beans tonight. Crisp. Chewy. Addictive. Delicious! Here's how easy this is:
1) Wash, trim and dry a bunch of fresh green beans.
2) Toss onto a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil (a couple of tablespoons).
3) Sprinkle with kosher salt and toss around.
4) Pop into a 450 degree preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
5) Toss with tongs and return to the oven for another 15 minutes or until nicely caramelized in spots.
6) Switch oven setting to "convection roast" to speed the process for the last 10 minutes if possible.
Sprinkle with a little more kosher salt while piping hot (just like you would a bunch of french fries!). Since ovens vary, just pay attention and check your bean progress : ) . . . If it's taking a little longer to achieve the level of bean love we're looking for here, feel free to experiment and crank your heat to 475 degrees if you like.
Dig in. I can easily eat the whole batch, no prob.
Hope you're summer is delicious!